On Monday, 14 September 2015 at 15:04:12 UTC, John Colvin wrote:

I've had nothing but trouble when using different versions of libc. It would be easier to do this instead: http://wiki.dlang.org/Building_LDC_from_source

I'm running a build of LDC git HEAD right now on an old server with 2.11, I'll upload the result somewhere once it's done if it might be useful

Thanks for the offer, but don't go out of your way for my sake. Maybe I'll just build this in a clean environment instead of on my work computer to get rid of all the hassle. The Red Hat llvm-devel packages are broken, dependent on libffi-devel which is unavailable. Getting the build environment up to speed on my main machine would take me a lot more time than I have right now.

Tried building LDC from scratch but it fails because of missing LLVM components, despite having LLVM 3.4.2 installed (though lacking devel components).