On Thursday, 17 September 2015 at 15:17:21 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
On Thursday, 17 September 2015 at 13:42:15 UTC, Chris wrote:
On Thursday, 17 September 2015 at 12:49:03 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
[...]

Thanks.

That's up to date enough now. Is it stable, though?

Reasonably so in my testing, but expect more bugs than in a full release.

For version 2.067.1 it took a long time this time. Maybe we should focus some of our efforts on LDC and GCD being up to date faster.

It would be great to have more people working on them, yes.

I suppose it's an area most people (including myself) shy away from. I know next to nothing about compiler implementation.