On 23/09/15 8:20 AM, Jacob wrote:
How do I setup mono-D for creating shared libraries and including them
into other projects? When I drag the .d files to create the library
from, which is not my own, I get undefined references. I have the lib
files, which are a bunch of separate libs, that I want to include into
one big lib. Once that's done I want to include that lib into another
project.

I'd rather not modify si.ini. Are there any tutorials for getting
started with Mono-D? (setup, not coding)

Well you could go the route of dub, which configuration files can be loaded directly into it as a project.