On Tuesday, 29 September 2015 at 09:44:58 UTC, Sebastiaan Koppe wrote:
On Tuesday, 29 September 2015 at 09:15:29 UTC, ponce wrote:
On Monday, 28 September 2015 at 16:01:54 UTC, Sebastiaan Koppe wrote:
I could not find out which redistributable I had to install (what version of VS did you have installed / on what version of windows are you?). I decided to install them all, but couldn't install the one for 2015 (due to Windows6.1-KB2999226-x64.msu). After trying some workarounds I gave up.

You need the VC++ 2015 64-bit redistributable.

Can you either link statically or try an older version of VC, one that is more likely to be found in the wild? (or does ldc require 2015?)

No, not without rebuilding Phobos/druntime as it stands.
https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/issues/1133

I really want to try your game :)

Version 1.7 is still available and is compiled with DMD for 32-bit Windows.

You can also clone the repo and type "dub": https://github.com/p0nce/Vibrant

Given the general speed up with LDC, it would need more profiling/optimizing to get back to DMD. Maybe next release.