On Thursday, 1 October 2015 at 19:15:39 UTC, Robin wrote:
The documentation here (http://dgame-dev.de/index.php?controller=learn&mode=package&package=graphic&module=Text&version=0.6)... gives me the Text() class but i dont know how to use "foreground, background, and Font mode" or at least turn it into usable syntax.

Those describe simple class members, so you can set them through assignment:

     Text CurrentFps = new Text(dejavu);
     // change to white on black
     CurrentFps.foreground = Color4b.White;
     CurrentFps.background = Color4b.Black;
     // change mode
     CurrentFps.mode = Font.Mode.Shaded;

I haven't actually used this library, but since the doc describes it with variable syntax (`Color4b foreground;`) that means you should be able to just assign to them like ordinary object member variables.