On Saturday, 24 October 2015 at 13:18:26 UTC, Shriramana Sharma wrote:
Hello. I had first expected that dynamic arrays (slices) would provide a `.clear()` method but they don't seem to. Obviously I can always effectively clear an array by assigning an empty array to it, but this has unwanted consequences that `[]` actually seems to allocate a new dynamic array and any other identifiers initially pointing to the same array will still show the old contents and thus it would no longer test true for `is` with this array. See the following code:

[...]

use std.container.array