Hi,

I've written several small command-line utilities in D that are to be shipped together in one package. Each one of them only would be only a few kB in size, but they end up being ~1Mb, I assume because every one links statically parts of the standard library.

How can this be improved?

Are there binary builds of the standard library (for OS X) somewhere and an option to tell the compiler to link to this shared library?

Alternatively, is there a way to build a shared library that all the binaries can use together so they can share the common code?

Greetings,

Ralf