Thank you very much for your answer! I really appreciate it because it is kind of hard to find explanations for GTKD.

But know i face a strange problem:

        this(Vector3D camera, Context cr, Widget widget){
                this.camera = camera;
                this.cr = cr;
                this.widget = widget;

                GtkAllocation size;
                widget.getAllocation(size);
                this.width = size.width;
                this.height = size.height;
        }
        void restartProgressiveRendering(){
                int[this.width*this.height*3+1] space;
                this.accumulator = space;
        }

I get the error "value of 'this' is not known at compile time" which refers to the line where i create the int-array "space"
Why is it not possible to use it there?