On Sunday, 27 December 2015 at 20:06:53 UTC, TheDGuy wrote:
I don't know what my computer is doing today:
x and y are coordinates and if x is any number from 0 to 150 the result of x/width is always zero

Dividing Integers will result in Integer:

        int x = 10, width = 50;

        writeln(x/width);   // Will be "0"
        writeln(x/cast(double)width); // Will be 0.2

Check out: http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/8bcfb3d9c551

... Another video: https://youtu.be/Fysv2fOwtk4

Please dude, start using dpaste for that, it's a bit nonsense watching videos.

Bubba.
  • Double precision? TheDGuy via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: Double precision? Bubbasaur via Digitalmars-d-learn