On Tuesday, 5 January 2016 at 09:18:21 UTC, Robert burner Schadek wrote:
On Tuesday, 5 January 2016 at 02:44:48 UTC, sanjayss wrote:
I'm doing the following:

import std.experimental.logger;

int
main(string[] args)
{
sharedLog = new FileLogger("logfile.log");

log("Test log 1");
log("Test log 2");
log("Test log 3");
}

diff:
sharedLog = new FileLogger("logfile.log", LogLevel.all);

calling log uses the globalLogLevel, which is LogLevel.all by default.
The default LogLevel of a new FileLogger is LogLevel.info.
So the new FileLogger drops the log messages.

This is an inconsistency I will fix.

Thanks -- seems like you found my bugzilla issue and fixed the problem. I'll try using your diff above and see if that helps me.