On Monday, 8 February 2016 at 20:48:29 UTC, cy wrote:
On Monday, 8 February 2016 at 18:57:52 UTC, Basile B. wrote:

Otherwise, it sounds like a decent enhancement request for DMD. I know other compilers who do this warning.

It definitely does sound like a decent enhancement request. I didn't know it wasn't implemented yet, but it should be pretty straightforward, since within DMD you can access the AST. Alternatively, implementing DIP50 might let you do it outside the compiler.

http://wiki.dlang.org/DIP50

DIP50 is a "golem"

It looks usefull, and it will help in many cases...but after a while it'll become a problem.