On Tuesday, 9 February 2016 at 15:55:34 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
On 02/09/2016 07:52 AM, Daniel Kozak via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
It is OK, I guess the output is just mixed

Yes, that's an important point but it is not the reason. (Just tested.)

I think this is just an issue with how Tid objects are printed. Otherwise, everything works as expected and although they print the same value, "worker1 != worker2" is true as well.

Ali

Well, I'm not concerned about the order of the output but the actual values of these ids. Shouldn't it be rather:

owner: Tid(18fd58)
worker: Tid(24afe38)
owner: Tid(18fd58)
worker: Tid(24afe38)