On Sat, 20 Feb 2016 00:17:28 +0000, Lisa wrote:

> On Saturday, 20 February 2016 at 00:15:16 UTC, Chris Wright wrote:

>>> With everything, actually i need full explanation and listing of
>>> programm from its beginning
>>
>> Is this a homework problem that was assigned to you?
>
> Yes, exectly. It's new for me, and i don't even know how should I start.

Break the problem down into parts.

First you need to get a triangle. Then you need to calculate the
dimensions.

How do you get the triangle? The homework problem should tell you.

How do you calculate the area of a triangle? Same way as you'd do it by
hand -- 1/2 base times height. Break that down further and further and
you'll have that part squared away before long.

How do you calculate the perimeter of a triangle? Same way as you'd do by
hand -- sum of distances between corners. Again, break it into parts and
you'll have a program before long.

Programmers tend to be reluctant to do other people's homework for them.
(People in general are reluctant to do other people's homework for them.)
It would help you this week, but you'd be further out of your depth next
week and you'd be pretty much bound to fail. Or you'd have a lot more
work to catch up and a lot less time in which to do it.
  • 111 Lisa via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: 111 cym13 via Digitalmars-d-learn
      • Re: 111 Lisa via Digitalmars-d-learn
        • Re: 111 Chris Wright via Digitalmars-d-learn
          • Re: 111 Lisa via Digitalmars-d-learn
            • Re: 111 Chris Wright via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re:... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-learn
        • Re: 111 cym13 via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: 111 Ivan Kazmenko via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: 111 Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-learn
      • Re: 111 Lisa via Digitalmars-d-learn
      • Re: 111 Lisa via Digitalmars-d-learn
        • Re: 111 Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-learn
          • Re: 111 Lisa via Digitalmars-d-learn
            • Re: 111 Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-learn
            • Re: 111 Ivan Kazmenko via Digitalmars-d-learn