On Friday, 19 February 2016 at 23:56:29 UTC, Lisa wrote:
Can you please help me and explain how to create a program, which would find area of triangle and its perimeter?

And for everybody - I know how to find area and perimetr, but i don't know how to write it on programming language)
Can i use "scanf" in D language?
  • Re: 111 Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: 111 Lisa via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: 111 Lisa via Digitalmars-d-learn
      • Re: 111 Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-learn
        • Re: 111 Lisa via Digitalmars-d-learn
          • Re: 111 Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-learn
          • Re: 111 Ivan Kazmenko via Digitalmars-d-learn
            • Re: 111 Lisa via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re:... Ivan Kazmenko via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re:... Lisa via Digitalmars-d-learn
  • Re: 111 Lisa via Digitalmars-d-learn