On Tuesday, 23 February 2016 at 08:50:45 UTC, Jerry wrote:

I am using the following environment:

Windows 7
Qt 5.5
MinGW 4.9
DMD 2.69.1
DUB (with dynamicLibrary option)

Everything is x86.

I am really stuck here. Thanks on beforehand.

I'm surprised you're able to get an executable when linking with the import library. By default, DMD uses the OPTLINK linker for 32-bit output, which creates object files in OMF format. MinGW uses COFF. If you want 32-bit COFF output from DMD, you'll need to make sure you have the Microsoft compiler tools installed (Visual Studio Community Edition is an easy way to get everything you need) and use the -m32mscoff command line switch with DMD when compiling your DLL. However, there are often incompatibilities between MinGW's COFF and Microsoft's COFF, so you may still get no joy.