Hello,

I'm just starting a small project with dub and unit-threaded, but I'm getting an issue where the file "unit_threaded.d" cannot be found.

Details:

DMD version: DMD64 2.070.0

Dub version: 0.9.24

Dub Config:

{
    "name": "pst",
    "targetType": "executable",
    "targetPath": "bin",
    "configurations": [
        {
            "name": "unittest",
            "preBuildCommands": [
"dub run unit-threaded -c gen_ut_main -- -f bin/ut.d"
            ],
            "mainSourceFile": "bin/ut.d",
            "excludedSourceFiles": ["source/app.d"],
            "dependences": {
                "unit-threaded": "~>0.6.3"
    ]
}

I haven't created any tests at this time. It's a bare project. I just wanted to make sure the dub config worked before I started coding. I feel I'm missing something very simple. I just don't see it.