On Sunday, 13 March 2016 at 19:28:57 UTC, karabuta wrote:
Any help on where I can get better leaning materials(GtkD)? Repo, blogs post, etc please

I starting learning both D and GTK back in October, I found that a combination of looking at an example D GtkD app, Grestful (https://github.com/Gert-dev/grestful), as well as examples in other languages worked fine for me. I started with a simple program as a learning example and then moved up from there. I'm still learning every day but it's coming along. I know you are already aware of Terminix but I have another, simpler app at https://github.com/gnunn1/vgrep as well.

Finally, I have some entries on my blog about using GtkD based on my experiences, you can check them out at http://www.gexperts.com.