On 03/15/2016 07:08 AM, Suliman wrote:
For my regret I need way to work with FireBird. I have found only one
driver for D https://github.com/jiorhub/fired

Before I did not work with C-bindigs and D. So I can't understand how to
use this files.

Could anybody help and explain how to work with it?

I'm not familiar with fired or that module (e.g. whether its complete or not) but it seems like only the function declaration that are not commented-out in this extern(C) block are made available:

  https://github.com/jiorhub/fired/blob/master/ibase.d#L266

For example, in order to use the following function you would have to have arguments to pass to it:

  ISC_STATUS isc_attach_database(ref ISC_STATUS_ARRAY,
                        short,
                        const ISC_SCHAR*,
                        isc_db_handle*,
                        short,
                        const ISC_SCHAR*);

ISC_STATUS_ARRAY arr = /* I don't know how to set it up */;

short s = /* What is this 'short' for? */

ISC_SCHAR c = /* What does this argument mean? */;

// etc.

And then you make the call:

    ISC_STATUS status = isc_attach_database(arr, s, &c, /* etc. */);

You really have to know fired and apply that knowledge to this module similar to the call above. :-/

Ali