Hi,

I saw from the forum that functions with string like arguments better use `in char[]` instead of `string` type, because then it can accept both string and char[] types.

But recently when actually using D, I found that many phobos functions/constructors use `string`, while many returns `char[]`, causing me to do a lot of conv.to!string. And many times I have to fight with the excessive template error messages.

Is there a reason to use `string` instead of `in char[]` in function arguments? Do you tend to change those phobos functions?