On Monday, 18 April 2016 at 09:38:48 UTC, Justice wrote:
On Saturday, 16 April 2016 at 04:04:24 UTC, Justice wrote:
Is it difficult to create a D business like app and connect it to android through java for the interface?

I'd rather create all the complex stuff in D and either use it natively through java(I need a UI).

If it is workable, can the same be said for IOS(just recompile the D source to the IOS architecture then use it in an IOS app for the ui)?

Anyone?

If you're treating the Android/iOS applications as purely "client-side", then there's no reason why you can't create a "server-side" application in D using something like vibe.d and then passing data between clients and servers using JSON or similar data interchange formats. That way,you only develop the main server-side application in D, and can communicate with it using any other language (Java/C#/Swift) on other operating systems and devices.