On Thursday, 21 April 2016 at 14:47:55 UTC, Nick Treleaven wrote:
I found std.meta.ApplyLeft but it doesn't seem to work here. I've needed this before and ended up doing a workaround with a template block and temporary alias but it might be nice if Phobos had this. Or is there a simpler solution?

From std.meta:

---
/*
* Instantiates the given template with the given list of parameters.
 *
* Used to work around syntactic limitations of D with regard to instantiating * a template from an alias sequence (e.g. T[0]!(...) is not valid) or a template * returning another template (e.g. Foo!(Bar)!(Baz) is not allowed).
 */
// TODO: Consider publicly exposing this, maybe even if only for better
// understandability of error messages.
alias Instantiate(alias Template, Params...) = Template!Params;
---

;)

 — David