On Thursday, 2 June 2016 at 00:51:15 UTC, ZILtoid1991 wrote:
On Wednesday, 1 June 2016 at 23:35:40 UTC, Era Scarecrow wrote:
On Wednesday, 1 June 2016 at 23:23:49 UTC, ZILtoid1991 wrote:

I could get the code working with a bug after replacing pmulhuw with pmullw, but due to integer overflow I get a glitched image. I try to get around the fact that pmulhuw stores the high bits of the result either with multiplication or with bit shifting.

I forgot to mention that I had to make pointers for the arrays I used in order to be able to load them.