On Sunday, 5 June 2016 at 21:16:36 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
On 6/5/16, Anonymous via Digitalmars-d-learn <digitalmars-d-learn@puremagic.com> wrote:
Should I report this as a dmd bug then? Not sure where / how to do that.

You can report it here: https://issues.dlang.org

I think I'll just let it go; I was able to work passed it anyway using "static Note[] empty;", and `null` works too. Is either one better?

null is simpler from a reader's perspective. :)

By the way, this is from an example I found in "D Web Development" by Kai Nacke.

Interesting that they would use such code in the book. Which chapter is it?

Thanks. I agree it's simpler and switched to `null`.

The example is in chapter 3.