On Monday, 6 June 2016 at 16:19:02 UTC, Alex Parrill wrote:
On Monday, 6 June 2016 at 09:43:23 UTC, ParticlePeter wrote:
In C NULL can be used as integer as well as null pointer.
Is there a way to create such a type in D?

The type should have only one value which is obviously (0/null).
A extern( C ) function should be able to take it as either one.

Overloaded enum pops into my mind as example:
enum NULL = 0;
enum NULL = null;

Is this possible somehow?

I already asked about this: https://forum.dlang.org/post/bnkqevhyxwdjjxsct...@forum.dlang.org

Tldr; doesn't seem to be possible without multiple alias this or using ABI hacks.

O.k., my web search didn't find that topic. The last reply looks promising, wouldn't that work?