On Sunday, 12 June 2016 at 13:05:48 UTC, Joerg Joergonson wrote:
BTW, when I compile a simple project with your simpledisplay it takes up around 300MB(for ldc, 400 for dmd) and uses about 15% cpu.

What's your code? The library itself does fairly little so the time probably depends on your draw loop or timer settings (though it did have a memory leak until recently, it wasn't apparent until something had been running for a really long time - I use it in my day-to-day terminal emulator, so I have like 40 copies of the process running for months on end here...)

I'm leaving in 2 minutes for church btw so I might not answer you for about 5 hours when I'm back at the computer.