On Sunday, 12 June 2016 at 19:12:37 UTC, Meta wrote:
I wanted to use OpenSSL from D but I noticed that the Deimos bindings are for version 1.0.0e, which according to OpenSSL.org is an out of date version. Are there any bindings for the latest version, or an alternative that I could use? I know I could use std.digest for SHA512, but I still need a secure random number generator.

There is an alternative, if you search dub you can find this[1] library. It has been updated last in December 2016. Hope it works well for you!

1 https://code.dlang.org/packages/dcrypto