On Wednesday, 13 July 2016 at 21:27:29 UTC, Adam Sansier wrote:

Yes! your right, If you were only around to tell me that in the first place! ;) Now we know. Again, as I said before, the problem is informational. Maybe because come works 99% of the time doesn't help us in the 1% if some think 99%=100%(that new math shit that's causing so many problems). I've created a big enough stink about it that anyone in the future having similar issues might be able to resolve them much quicker.

This demonstrates the importance of showing example code. Everyone who tried to help you in this thread was going on the assumption that you were using a library that does not deviate from standard practice. Personally, I had no idea that there were "COM" libraries that do that. When I did ask for example code, you still didn't post anything relevant, i.e. something that shows your interface declarations or how you were obtaining the COM pointer.

Generally, you want to give as much info as possible with these sorts of problems, including compiler, command line options, error messages, and anything you can think of that is relevant. That you were using ASIO should have been in your very first post. Please keep that in mind the next time you have an issue. It may save you a lot of grief.