On Monday, 21 March 2016 at 13:19:34 UTC, denizzzka wrote:
On Monday, 27 July 2015 at 20:12:10 UTC, John Colvin wrote:

Yes, but then core.sync.semaphore doesn't support being shared, so...

I don't really understand how https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/druntime/blob/master/src/core/sync/semaphore.d#L356 is managing to avoid this

Since that time is something cleared up? Faced with the same problem

And same for me also; I really need shared semaphores, for implementing complex synchronization queues (they have to be nested inside shared classes). That's rather disappointing to offer semaphores without thread sharing mechanisms beyond __gshared. Is there anything we could do to solve this?
best
NB
thanks to all D contributors