On Tuesday, 2 August 2016 at 18:34:49 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
On 8/2/16 2:25 PM, Rufus Smith wrote:

So, something funky is going on. Any ideas?

phobos is not being resolved.

I don't use visualD, so I'm not sure what the issue is, it's probably a compiler or linker ordering issue.

-Steve

Um, but it works as long as I a main function! So while it might be something weird with visualD, it's probably something more related to dmd(flag or something). Cause I am using phobo's... that is, unless it does not link in phobo's if there is no D main file(trying to be smart).