I managed to compile both 32 and 64 bit release versions and it seems to work fine, however with 64-bit debug version I'm getting a strange error:

LINK : fatal error LNK1101: incorrect MSPDB120.DLL version; recheck installation of this product

Does anyone know why it is so? I'm compiling with -m64 switch, so I suppose the linker from Visual Studio is used by default.

Another question that is troubling me is why to use OPTLINK as a default for 32-bit version, if for 64-bit version a Visual Studio linker is used anyway?