On Sunday, 14 August 2016 at 03:20:02 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Saturday, 13 August 2016 at 18:28:20 UTC, WhatMeWorry wrote:
$ dub run
Performing "debug" build using dmd for x86_64.
Running ./bin/HelloWindow
Not an executable file: ./bin/HelloWindow

I kinda betcha dub is lying about 64 bit. Linux likes to spew that kind of nonsense if you run a 32 bit program on a 64 bit install without the 32 bit add on stuff.

Clear. I don't know how he manages do do that but I think he tries to run a 32 application on a 64 bit OS. Maybe because of an hypervisor ?!

Can you try to add the DFlag -m64 ? and also tell us which is your system ?