I've got a large Visual Studio Solution which contains lots of Projects. Each project is a standalone D/OpenGL tutorial. I want to make it OS and IDE agnostic so it can be easily played with on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS so I thought it best to make it a dub package.

I've been reading the DUB documentation but can't seem to find a way. So in short, does DUB allow something like sub-packages? Or collections of packages?

No is fine. I just wanted to check before I go off and create a flat file system of dub packages.