On Saturday, 3 September 2016 at 11:33:10 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
On Saturday, 3 September 2016 at 11:02:11 UTC, Lodovico Giaretta wrote:

glGetShaderInfoLog(vertexShader, 512, null, &infoLog[0]);

I prefer:

 glGetShaderInfoLog(vertexShader, 512, null, infoLog.ptr);

That is a good tip to know.

I went through another tutorial. Changed the source code and left out the shaders. I get another coloured background but still no triangle. I have a feeling that

glBufferData(GL_ARRAY_BUFFER, cast(int)g_vertex_buffer_data.sizeof,
                 cast(void*)g_vertex_buffer_data, GL_STATIC_DRAW);

in one example, or

glBufferData(GL_ARRAY_BUFFER, vertices.sizeof, cast(void*)vertices, GL_STATIC_DRAW); glVertexAttribPointer(0, 3, GL_FLOAT, GL_FALSE, 3 * GLfloat.sizeof, cast(GLvoid*)0);

in the other might be responsible, since they seem to be related to drawing the triangle and I'm casting arguments in order to get the program to compile. (In the first line, glBufferData wants an int, and .sizeof returns a uint, apparently.)

I'm sure there's something simple I'm missing but I just don't have the experience to recognise it.