On Friday, 23 September 2016 at 08:39:44 UTC, llaine wrote:
Okay I tried yesterday, after 4hours of process, I never went through the end of minification.

At the beginning I enter YES should I enter NO instead?

Hmm that's strange. I don't get any yes or no questions. What is the exact message you get?

I've been looking into using dustmite with dub a bit, and running

dub dustmite "../DustmiteResult" --compiler-regex=".*backend/cgelem\.c 501.*" --build=release

in your project directory should just work..