Hi,

I'm in the process of learning how ddoc works.
I've successfully created docs for my code and recently learned how to generate it using dub.

Related to this and after seeing the announcement of the new release of the emsi-containers library, I had a look at its docs (http://economicmodeling.github.io/containers/index.html) but when I cloned the repo and generated it locally its appearance is completely different (no side-bar, different formatting for code examples, etc...), it's simpler, it must lack some css or whatever.

My question is...is there some standard way to generate better-looking doc-pages with ddoc?

Thanks!
Antonio