On Saturday, 1 October 2016 at 00:06:05 UTC, Matthias Klumpp wrote:
I do none of those things in my code though...

`grep "~this" *.d` gives nothing? It can be a struct with destructor stored in a class. Can you observe the error? Try to set a breakpoint at onInvalidMemoryOperationError https://github.com/dlang/druntime/blob/master/src/core/exception.d#L559 and see what stack leads to it.

Unfortunately for having deterministic memory management, I would essentially need to develop GC-less, and would loose classes. This means many nice features of D aren't available, e.g. I couldn't use interfaces (AFAIK they don't work on structs) or constraints.

Not necessarily. You only need to dispose the resources in time, like in C#. But if you don't have destructors, you have nothing to dispose.

Strangely after switching from the GDC compiler to the LDC compiler, all crashes observed at Ubuntu are gone.

Sounds not good.