On Sunday, 9 October 2016 at 20:03:58 UTC, WhatMeWorry wrote:
On Sunday, 9 October 2016 at 19:11:52 UTC, Jinx wrote:
On Sunday, 9 October 2016 at 08:52:55 UTC, rikki cattermole wrote:
On 09/10/2016 9:17 PM, Jinx wrote:
[...]

That is enough.
Mike Parker has presented a workaround that you can implement.
He has also shown how you can contact those that have the power to make this happen as you desire.

But as shown by other related issues[0], you may not get what you want.

[0] https://github.com/dlang/dub/issues/940

Yessim boss! plez dunt hurt me! he shoed ma how too puck da cotton n giv me dis hur bag. I alredy no hew to puck da cotton n hud me own bag.

Hey Jinx.  Why don't you rename yourself to Jerk.

This is not a company - this is open source. I understand that one can be frustrated sometimes, but it should be kept in mind that all contributions happen voluntarily in people's free time. If you want something to be changed (and can't wait that someone does it in their free time), please submit a PR.