On Sunday, 6 November 2016 at 16:05:44 UTC, Konstantin Kutsevalov wrote:
On Saturday, 5 November 2016 at 07:52:53 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
On Saturday, 5 November 2016 at 06:17:51 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
3rd option, from my Windows times I remember that people tend to use launchers to handle the real application, i.e a process that launches the main process. Then the launcher can have a thread that checks the PID (like in "After Term..."). If SIGKILL isn't handled by a signal() callback then this could be an option.

Do you have to check if a server crashes or something like that ?

not a system crash. just a signal of sistems shutdown or process kill.

*of system