On Thursday, 10 November 2016 at 10:16:44 UTC, Ivan Kazmenko wrote:
I want to somehow list members of a class in the order of their declaration.

Bump. Anyone? I've met my immediate goal by other means, but the general question remains.

If classes are no-go, basically, any aggregate will do if the order of declarations is reliably and reproducibly known at compile time.

I'm not much into compile-time reflection, yet, but I thought that's a basic operation. Otherwise, how do people, for example, approach serializing arbitrary containers reproducibly across compiler versions - or they just don't? Well, I've seen one example (Cerealed), but the implementation details there seem to contradict the current language documentation.

Ivan Kazmenko.