On Wednesday, 23 November 2016 at 20:49:01 UTC, Chris wrote:
Actually, I came across a compiler message that gave me something like \x19\x20 which I found odd. This sure needs fixing. After all, it's quite a basic feature. So it's back to the old `if` again (for now).

yeah, until this is fixed, `switch` over wstring/dstring can be considered completely broken, and better be avoided. `switch` over normal string is unaffected, of course.
  • Switch ignores case (?) Chris via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: Switch ignores case ... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-learn
      • Re: Switch ignores c... Chris via Digitalmars-d-learn
        • Re: Switch ignor... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-learn
          • Re: Switch i... Chris via Digitalmars-d-learn
            • Re: Swi... Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-learn
            • Re: Swi... ketmar via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re:... Chris via Digitalmars-d-learn
                • ... ketmar via Digitalmars-d-learn
                • ... ketmar via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re:... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-learn
                • ... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-learn
                • ... ketmar via Digitalmars-d-learn
                • ... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-learn
                • ... ketmar via Digitalmars-d-learn
                • ... Chris via Digitalmars-d-learn
                • ... ketmar via Digitalmars-d-learn
                • ... Chris via Digitalmars-d-learn
                • ... Antonio Corbi via Digitalmars-d-learn