On Sunday, 4 December 2016 at 08:32:23 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
On Sunday, 4 December 2016 at 08:30:40 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:

your shader, print out the result of glGetString(GL_VERSION) to

Alternatively, since you're using Derelict, you can check the return value of DerelictGL3.reload() or, any time after calling it, DerelictGL3.loadedVersion.

Actually, the fix was something anticlimactic. It had something to do with glShaderSource() and how I passed the arguments, it had nothing to do with the source code itself.
Thanks for the advice though. I'll be taking note of this.