On 12/13/2016 10:27 PM, Xavier Bigand wrote:
    void    set()
    {
        GLfloat[]    data = [
            -1.0f, -1.0f, 0.0f,
            1.0f, -1.0f, 0.0f,
            0.0f,  1.0f, 0.0f,
        ];

        glBindVertexArray(mVAO);
        glBufferData(GL_ARRAY_BUFFER, data.sizeof, cast(void*)data,
GL_STATIC_DRAW);
    }

And I ask my self about the memory management of data, as my data array
is statically initialized is it allocated on stack?

data is a function-local variable, so there is no static initialization going on. The array is allocated on the heap at run-time.

On another side I have a strange behavior with the sizeof that returns 8
and not 36 (9 * 4) as I am expecting.

sizeof returns the size of the dynamic array "struct", which is a pointer and a length. Instead of sizeof, use .length and multiply with the element type's .sizeof: data.length * GLfloat.sizeof