On Sunday, 19 February 2017 at 08:01:56 UTC, dummy wrote:

* Derelict-CEF
Looks like dead and didn't have a document(or tutorial).

It's a binding to the C API of CEF, so you shouldn't expect much documentation or any tutorials with it beyond the binding specific functionality in the README. If you know how to use the CEF C API, then you know how to use Derelict-CEF.

I implemented it as an experiment. It hasn't been updated simply because I haven't had a use for it and no one has submitted any PRs. So I wouldn't call it dead, just unloved. That said, it worked last time I tried it. The CEF API may have changed since then, though. If someone wants to get it in shape, I'll happily do what I can to facilitate that.