On Tuesday, 21 February 2017 at 22:09:11 UTC, Seb wrote:
On Tuesday, 21 February 2017 at 21:39:37 UTC, Jean Cesar wrote:
I once saw an article that talked about type conversions using the D language.

Type convert integer to exadecimal, binary, but I'm thinking of writing an article in my blog but I do not find the site I saw on to know more information of the same type as I did below.

void main()
{
  int a=15;

 writefln("O numero %s em binario é %b", a, a);
}

Note that what you are looking for is a library feature:

https://dlang.org/phobos/std_conv.html

In fact every type can implement its own specific format handling:

https://dlang.org/phobos/std_format.html

I'm not talking about it so I'm seeing what I've seen and I'm looking for things about the integer conversion operators for exa, from exa to integer etc ... I saw this once on the tutorialspoint site but I went there and I can not find any more I know if it was removed.