On Friday, 10 March 2017 at 06:46:03 UTC, rikki cattermole wrote:
On 10/03/2017 7:41 PM, M-exe wrote:
I found that D is great language, but for my own reasons I'm trying to
use it without TLS at all.

Can the TLS directory be avoided? (compiling on windows)
I mean, can it avoided without losing GC and main language features?

I found out that also when with -vtls there is no output, there is TLS
Directory in the final binary.

Wait, why on earth do you not want TLS?

Compatibility issues (like under XP)

Solutions like this is not enough stable:
https://github.com/dlang/druntime/blob/master/src/core/sys/windows/dll.d

I'm searching for solution like the /Zc:threadSafeInit- flag under VS2015
  • TLS M-exe via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: TLS rikki cattermole via Digitalmars-d-learn
      • Re: TLS M-exe via Digitalmars-d-learn
        • Re: TLS rikki cattermole via Digitalmars-d-learn
          • Re: TLS M-exe via Digitalmars-d-learn
            • Re: TLS bauss via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re: TLS sarn via Digitalmars-d-learn
                • Re:... M-exe via Digitalmars-d-learn
                • Re:... Rainer Schuetze via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: TLS Joakim via Digitalmars-d-learn