On Monday, 13 March 2017 at 09:33:39 UTC, rikki cattermole wrote:
On 13/03/2017 7:48 PM, Joakim wrote:
[...]

Why exactly doesn't the Android port support dlopen, dlsym and dlclose?
It is provided by the NDK libc.

At least according to this[0].

[0] https://developer.android.com/ndk/guides/stable_apis.html

I was more talking about D shared libraries, which I'm assuming DerelictSDL2 qualifies as and would require Phobos built as a shared library. That hasn't been tried yet on Android.