I'd like to present the following D library I am working on:

https://github.com/IllusionSoftware/COM2D

It attempts to automate COM in D.

It has some problems but does partially work. Those with a recent version of Adobe Photoshop and an interest in COM can try it out and make contributions if they would like to see it progress.

The goal is to completely remove the necessity to use COM api in D and simply use D directly.

When executing the application, photoshop should start up. One must use a debugger or modify the main.d app to see what is happening. So far, only the top most interface is working as aggregates have not been handled.

If anyone is interested in seeing this through, maybe we can collaborate to get a fully functional implementation.