On Monday, 8 May 2017 at 08:54:50 UTC, JV wrote:
On Sunday, 7 May 2017 at 16:40:50 UTC, k-five wrote:
On Sunday, 7 May 2017 at 15:59:25 UTC, JV wrote:

Do not worry. Your request is not rude. I give you a better tool. I finished to collect some examples in D and in a few days I will share it in my githup
https://github.com/k-five/
and you can use it. I tested all examples and even put the output of each, beside the example.

here is the list of them:

├── 01_overview
├── 02_environment
├── 03_basic_syntax
├── 04_variable
├── 05_data-type
├── 06_enums
├── 07_literals
├── 08_operators
├── 09_loops
├── 10_decision
├── 11_functons
├── 12_characters
├── 13_strings
├── 14_array
├── 15_associative_array
├── 16_pointers
├── 17_tuple
├── 18_struct
├── 19_union
├── 20_range
├── 21_alias
├── 22_mixin
├── 23_module
├── 24_template
├── 25_immutable_type
├── 26_file_io
├── 27_thread
├── 28_exception
├── 29_contract_programming
├── 30_conditional_compilation
├── 31_classes
├── 32_inheritance
├── 33_overloading
├── 34_encapsulation
├── 35_interface
└── 36_abstract

plus
some examples for D feature and how to install d-mode on emacs editor

I got familiar with D for two weeks, so I am a beginner too.
You will see these examples ( almost 190 ) until Friday on my githup.