On Tuesday, 16 May 2017 at 21:56:16 UTC, aberba wrote:
On Tuesday, 16 May 2017 at 17:49:07 UTC, bauss wrote:
[...]

It really awesome the way you responded quickly. About targeting a client, suppose I have clients A, B, and C.

Message can be broadcast to all using above solution. But in case A want to sent message to B and not C, how does server detect the specific destination client's id? Does client.send(...) allow json string with target id from browser client?

I'm trying to find a way to receive meesage in one language along with target client's id and send to the target after I have translated to another lang.

To reframe my question, When client A sends a message meant for client B, is there a facility in cheetah to identify source and destination clients?

(looked through the code, did not find any obvious info on properties of a client or a message event)