On Friday, 26 May 2017 at 08:15:49 UTC, realhet wrote:
64bit is not a solution because I need to produce a 32bit dll, and I also wanna use 32bit asm objs. The total 2GB amount of memory is more than enough for the problem. My program have to produce 300..500 MB of continuous data frequently. This works in MSVC32, but with D's GC it starts to eat memory and fails at the 4th iteration. Actually it never releases the previous blocks even I say so with destroy().

If you have issues with false pointers, you can use malloc instead of the GC to use much less memory.